Faculty of Social Sciences & QEC with the collaboration of all Departments of FSS -SBBU SBA is going to organize 2nd International Conference (online) on “Multidisciplinary Innovation & Research Challenges in Social Sciences 2020”. The conference purposes academic and socioinformatic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Social Sciences. It provides also an interdisciplinary platform for policymakers, academicians, leaders, top managers, researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges to be encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Social Sciences.
In this regard, all the respected authors are invited to contribute in conference through submissions of their research abstracts (250 to 300 words) under the theme of the conference till 7th December 2020 by replying to this email. (firstname.lastname@example.org) (email@example.com)
1) Abstract submission 7th December 2020.
2) Acceptance Notification 10th December 2020.
3) Last date for Online Registration 14th December 2020
(Link for Free Registration: https://forms.gle/XvMvA7Cj7D2JNKzW7 ).
4) Full Paper submission 16th December 2020.
5) Conference dates 17th & 18th December 2020 (Paper presentation as per Schedule).
Paper presentations will be online . Final Schedule will be shared with you ASAP (after acceptance of Abstract) .
All the concerned, speakers, participants , paper presenters , committee members , guests are here by strictly advised to follow the SOPs to prevent spread of COVID 19 and wear face marks & hand gloves and use sanitizer.
Prof. Dr. Tayyaba Zarif
Dean Faculty of Social Sciences, DQEC,
Chief Organizer (MIRCSS-20)
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shaheed Benazirabad
Manager Research & Development
SBBU Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization is fully geared up to facilitate the usability of research and sustainability through intellectual economy. Relationship between university and industry is older than 100 years. In recent millennium global knowledge economy has strengthen the need for strategic partnerships that go beyond their traditional roles as collaborators. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad intends to run on this track for longer plans, invest more, look beyond and sharpen the competitiveness of industries, universities and regions.
Universities are growing day by day. Education way has been changed after the revolution of technology encountered. Research is the only tool which has greatly changed the scenario of education and its usage. Research has changed the scenario of learning and perception of the people of the university. Technology leads towards the changes in education system and updating the new tools for “teaching and research” transfer the knowledge to the students and reflects the winning in Pakistan.
Office of the Research, Innovation and Commercialization plays essential role to build a research culture and promote research into the university. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, shaheed Benazirbad Bhutto University , SBA has been functional ORIC with the permission of HEC.
1) Promote research and innovations.
2) Setting the strategic research directions and poilices according to the need and university standard.
3) Encouraging and promoting entrepreneurial inside the university by the help of university-industry relationship. And also establish and promote the relation with public private sector organizations.
4) ORIC’s responsibility to strengthen the Research and Development to provide economic focus of the country through strengthening the academic-industry ties. ORIC is keenly interested to develop academic linkages with industry, and provide benefit to local community of the country.