a) BBA, BS English, BS Media Studies, B.Ed, BS Chemistry, BS Genetics, BS Statistics, BS Economics, BS Sindhi, BS IT.
» HSC/FSc/FA Level or equivalent.
» A Minimum qualification for admission 45% marks required.
b) M.B.A (2 years Program)
» 16 years education / equivalent, 50% marks required.
c) MA English
» B.Sc, B.A, 50% marks required.
d) MSc Chemistry
» B.Sc or equivalent in science, 50% marks required.
e) M.phil Education
» 16 years education (1st class & NTS Pass).
1. Candidates must possess domicile of Sindh province and PRC (Form C) of their relevant district for admission.
2. No admission shall be allowed to the candidate who has passed pre-requisition examination in third division.
3. A maximum of unaccounted for gap of five years is allowed between year of appearing in SSCII examination for the first time and year of admission.
4. All the admissions shall be provisional until approved by the University authorities.
5. No change of department shall be allowed once the admission is taken.
6. Student, who occupies the University Hostel or any part there of forcibly, shall stand cancelled automatically.
7. The University authorities shall not be responsible for\transport arrangements of the students.
8. No Student shall be re-admitted without the prior permission of the Vice Chancellor, in case his/her admission is cancelled due to any reason.
9. The candidates belongs to other provinces on reserved quota has to submit NOC from Education Department Government of Sindh.