Students Counselling and Career Guidance Society is established to facilitate and resolve our SBBU students in their academic and non-academic issues. The aim of this students counselling and guidance society is to address the queries of students so that they don’t run from one office to another for resolution of their problems or for seeking academic guidance. This society works closely with all departments of the university and provides guidance and requisite information to the students under one roof.
Students are our future; we build their attitudes towards healthy and progressive society.
1. To deal with students and resolve their routine matters and maintain a smooth, peaceful and education friendly environment at campus.
2. Students are our future, we have to invest on them through their behavioral counselling, and positive attitudes development.
3. Students need to be communicated on time: We will keep them updated and informed about latest developments, decisions and available facilities.
4. Negotiations and Dialogue: We will highly appreciate such students, they submit their important suggestions through email, WhatsApp, and suggestion box and then we arrange a dialogue session/talk with them.
5. To protect the interest of University: We will work day and night to protect the interests of University by keeping Education in priority list.
6. To promote vision of University: We are dedicated to promote the vision of our University and education friendly environment through leading role of students as well.
7. Effective Media Coordination and Handling: Our office will also work for effective media handling including press and electronic media and social media platforms. We will motivate and promote a positive image of the university.
8. Involvement and participation of Students: We will design such academic and healthy activities and forums to make students to be involved and engaged. They will participate with their interest.
Career development center facilitate students, teachers and non-teaching staff in their future planning and career development.
1. One-on-One Advising : ( Dedicated Career Counselling Expert/ Advisor will help them to plan and develop their career, resume writing, cover letter writing, sharing of opportunities, online resources, software tools, networking).
2. Organize Career Events, Workshops and Webinars.
3. Provide Networking Opportunities : Inviting employers through career expos , setting up speed mock interviews for students.
4. Maintain Alumni Record : A dynamic record of all pass out students will be maintained .
5. Sharing of Information through digital groups . ( Jobs Advertises, Job Opportunities, Career Planning, Foreign Admissions, Scholarships ).
ENGR. PERVAIZ ALI KHASKHELI
M.E SOUTH KOREA, LECTURER IT, SBBU-SBA
MS. MEHWISH JAMALI
LECTURER, BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION, SBBU, SBA