Directorate of Public Relations
Mr. Kashif Noorani
To be the comprehensive voice for public relations in the SBBUSBA interest.
To develop the role and value of public relations, enhance the quality and effectiveness of the university’s communications. Facilitate an Institution and its publics adapt equally to each other which will serve for the Institution interest department live out this mission through leadership and all the way through implementing planned programs of action.
Sincerity towards to Institute
Openness and dialogue
To unify the public relations profession
To increase professional standards at global level
To share knowledge for the benefit of the Institution
To be the global voice for public relations in the University interest
Live out of communication management and to its credibility
To increase the professionalism at several levels
Contribute to overall professionalism in the practice of communication management and to its credibility
To produce changes through innovation
To develop communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics
Working with media, speaking at events and conferences
Handling reputation management and crisis issues, inter employee communication and social media planning and implementation
Effective Communication at different levels through using different tools.
1) Worked with media outlets to publish timely University information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
2) Implemented social media strategies.
3) Managed relationships with media outlets.
4) Documentation & media coverage of different events at SBBUSBA
5) Organized activities .
6) Facilitate to different departments during execution of events.
Keeping in view the primary objective of the department it persuade the public, prospective customers, investors, partners, employees and other stake holders to maintain a curtain point of view about its leadership, products more over department proceed necessary action for achieving the vision & mission of department for this department mainly work with the press and supplying written content/ press releases for news and feature articles, arranging interviews with experts spokes people speaking at conference etc. Arrange curricular and Co - curriculum activities, conference and seminars for these kind of proceeding department require following
Directorate of Public Relations Headed by the Assistant Director Public Relations. His primary responsibility is to provides a bridge between the traveling public and the University more over keeping in view the proceeding & rationale of the department following staff will work under ADPR .
To do the work of editing news photographs movies, video clips .
2) Photographer / Movie Maker / Pester :
To do the work of professional photography, news clips cutting and pesting .
3) Composer :
To do the work of composing of news, invitation letters, event reports in English, Sindhi and Urdu.
Future Plan / Strategies
1) Work with media outlets to publish timely University information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
2) Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the University’s strategic vision.
3) Execute social media strategies.
4) Social media community management system.
5) Manage relationships with media outlets.
6) Refine core messaging
7) Ensure consistent framing of messages
8) Publish videos and photography on University website.
9) Advocate on behalf of the University with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
10) Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
12) F.M Radio